Effective date: December 1, 2018
Textly Inc. ("Textly", "us", "we", or "our") operates the http://textly.ai website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal information we may collect
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Social media cookies. The Site includes third-party social media features and widgets, such as the Facebook Like button.
- Targeting or advertising cookies. These Third-Party Cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks in order to deliver ads and track ad performance.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How to disable cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Microsoft Internet Explorer;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Microsoft Edge.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
How we may use your personal information
We may use the Personal Information we obtain about you to:
- create and manage your account, provide our Service, process payments, and respond to your inquiries;
- manage account authentication such as two-factor authentication communicate with you to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance, including by periodically emailing you service-related announcements;
- publish your content, comments or messages on social media platforms;
- provide tailored advertising, for Textly services, via Google AdWords;
- aggregate your Personal Information for analytical purposes;
- provide customer support;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including by developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our advertising; analyzing how the Service is being accessed and used; tracking performance of the Service; debugging the Service; facilitating the use of our Service);
- send you marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of Textly, and affiliated companies;
- ensure the security of our Service;
- manage our customer, service provider and partner relationships;
- enforce our agreements related to our Service and our other legal rights; and comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we may process your Personal Information for the above purposes when:
- you have consented to the use of your Personal Information, For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies or similar technologies, or to send you marketing communications.
- we need your Personal Information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries,
- we have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, or
- we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service, to anonymize Personal Information and carry out data analyses.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose the Personal Information we collect about you as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected, including with:
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We may share your Personal Information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services. We also require these third parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Information they process on our behalf.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Textly cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe is necessary or appropriate to investigate, respond to, and defend against claims, for legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Textly or a third party, to protect Textly against liability, for the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, fraudulent, abusive, or legally actionable activity, to protect the security or integrity of the Service and any equipment used to make the Service available, or to comply with the law.
Other Third Parties
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we do our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Example of such service used by Textly.ai website is Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
By email: [email protected]